Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Want to know something about British Military Camo Kilt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to know something about British Military Camo Kilt?

The British Military Camo Kilt is a rugged, utility kilt that is perfect for service members and those who simply want a kilt that is truly crafted for work. The kilt features a bold khaki and brown camo print and features two roomy carpenter pockets, one on each side of the design. The pockets are attached to the kilt with heavy-duty hooks so that they can be removed if you don't want the added weight at the hips. Belt loops are included at the waist and generously sized to accommodate utility belts. Pleating at the back allows for ease of movement whether you're on the job or just out for the day in your camo kilt.

Here I introduce you a new Digital camo is the latest evolution in combat gear.

Digital camo is the latest evolution in combat gear and features a print made with tiny pixels of color that come together to create a stylized, high tech design. Our Sage Digital Camo Kilt features one of these futuristic digital camo prints in a palette of sage green, drab green and forest green. Outfitted with heavy-duty hardware in your choice of Antique Brass, Polished Silver or Matte Black finishes, the kilt features two removable carpenter flap pockets for storing your gear and tools. The back is fully pleated, making it easy for you to move. The perfect kilt style for work or for play, the kilt is completed with belt loops and an adjustable waist and comes in all sizes to suit every man.

Working...
X